Home Improvement Financing
Homeowners are constantly trying to improve their homes appearance, making it more energy efficient or at times they’re just in need of a necessary improvement. K. P. LaMarco & Associates understands that affording these improvements can be tough on anyone’s budget. So KPL has teamed up with the finest lenders in the home improvement industry and can offer many affordable financing programs to help make them more affordable. Whether you looking to remodel you entire home or you need help in affording that desperately needed new roof or windows let K. P. LaMarco and Associates show you how we can help!Get Started Now. Call 203-415-6773
Home Improvement Financing Program Highlights:
- Revolving credit lines with payments as low as 2% – on a $4,000 improvement, that’s a payment of only 80/month!*
- Installment loans with terms from 12-84 months, 120 month option may be available for some loans
- Financing for amounts of $1,000 or more
- Same-as-cash, deferred payment and reduced APR plans to attract new customers
- FHA Title I Home Improvement Lending
- The best service in the business. PERIOD.
*some restrictions apply
K. P. LaMarco & Associates LLC works with the largest FHA Title I Home Improvement Lender in the country!
Why Finance Home Improvement?
- There are no equity or appraisal requirements
- The interest on the loan is tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Quickly and easily add value to your home
Here are five reasons you should finance home improvements with the Title I Home Improvement Loan:
- There are No Equity or Appraisal requirements
Unlike traditional loans and home equity lines of credit (HELOC), you do not need equity in your home to qualify for this loan. Additionally, no home appraisal needs to take place. Instead, a lien will be place against the property and can be in first or second position.
- There are No Seasoning Requirements
It does not matter how long you have lived in your home. First time home buyers are also eligible for the loan. Newly constructed homes must have been completed and occupied for a minimum of 90 days.
- Tax Deductible Interest
The interest on this loan is tax deductible. Similar to the interest on your home mortgage, you may choose to write this off at the end of the year. Please consult your tax advisor as this information is not meant to be received as tax or legal advice.
- Fixed Interest Rates and Flexible Loan Terms
Do not let the total cost of a home improvement prevent you from moving forward. This loan offers fixed interest rates for the life of the loan and flexible loan terms to provide you with multiple monthly payment options that work for you.
- Quickly and Add Value to Your Home
100% up-front funded can be provided in as little as 11-12 days, provided all requirements are met and necessary paperwork has been submitted on time.
When you work with K. P. LaMarco & Associates LLC this loan can certainly expedite the process.
Contact us today at (203) 415-6773 to find out the best option for your home improvement project!
Everyone on the street can’t get over the job and we couldn’t be happier!
Thank you to everyone at K. P. LaMarco. We could not have asked for a better experience during the exterior remodel on our home. Everyone on the street can’t get over the job and we couldn’t be happier!