Windows by Andersen
At K.P. LaMarco & Associates, we are proud to install replacement windows made by Andersen, an industry leader. These durable and energy-efficient windows have many important features that make them a smart choice for a home in Connecticut:
- Andersen’s windows are made with glass covered with low-e coatings that allow homeowners to save energy and reduce their heating and cooling costs in both cold and hot weather.
- SmartSun™ glass filters out 95 percent of the sun’s UV rays that can cause fabric and carpet to fade over time.
- Andersen offers other glass options for increased strength, clarity, and privacy.
- Andersen’s PermaShield® Cladding system, which is used on their 200 Series and 400 Series replacement windows, repels water, resists dents, and maintains its beautiful appearance for years. PermaShield® does not peel, blister, flake, or corrode and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Andersen’s Fibrex® material is made from 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from their manufacturing process, and 60 percent PVC by weight. Fibrex® is twice as strong as vinyl, stable, and rigid. It can maintain a weathertight seal in all climates, blocks heat transfer almost 700 times better than aluminum, and will not fade, flake, blister, chalk, or peel.
- Andersen’s A-Series offers the best performance of all their energy-efficient replacement windows. The A-Series consists of an exterior fiberglass material that expands and contracts at the same rate as the glass. The wood interior and Fibrex frame also have similar expansion and contraction rates.
- For homes near the water with the threat of severe weather such as hurricanes, Andersen offers their energy-efficient Stormwatch® protection system that can stand up to hurricane-force winds, windborne debris, and salt water.
- Andersen’s selection also includes a line of energy-efficient patio doors that can improve your home’s appearance and lower your heating and cooling bills year-round.
K.P. LaMarco & Associates installs only the highest-quality replacement windows and doors on houses in Connecticut.
Contact us today at (203) 415-6773 to learn more about the energy-efficient Andersen windows that we can install on your home.
Kevin and his team came in and completely remodeled the exterior of our home.
Kevin and his team came in and completely remodeled the exterior of our home. We had Marvin windows and doors, new fiber cement siding with pvc trim, a new deck, and new gutters with leaf solution. Job well done!