Marvin Windows: Built Around You
Marvin’s windows and doors are available with thousands of options. You can create a customized solution for your home’s energy needs. Here are some of the many features that Marvin offers:
- Windows and doors are available with either two or three panes of glass and/or suspended films.
- Low-e coatings can be applied to glass to reduce heat transfer year-round, which can cut your energy bills significantly. Different low-e coatings are designed for high, moderate, or low solar heat gain needs for varying climates. Low-e coatings will still allow plenty of light into your home.
- Marvin’s windows and patio doors have argon or a blend of krypton, argon, and air between the glass panes to increase energy efficiency.
- Marvin also offers energy panels, a glazing option that consists of a removable exterior glass panel that covers the exposed glass surface of the sash and increases energy efficiency for wood windows with single glazing.
- Storm and screen combination units consist of two movable glass panels and a movable screen panel that can be arranged in several configurations and can be removed easily for cleaning.
- All of Marvin’s windows and patio doors meet the WDMA requirements for maximum air infiltration.
- The warm-edge XL Edge® spacer from Cardinal IG is the most durable spacer system available. It helps to prevent heat loss around the perimeter of the window.
K.P. LaMarco & Associates is a leading Connecticut installer of energy-efficient Marvin windows and patio doors.
Contact us today at (203) 415-6773 to learn more about how our Marvin windows and doors can help you reduce your heating and cooling bills.
We are happy to say that K. P. LaMarco & Associates is a great company to work with!
K. P. LaMarco installed our new roofs with such professionalism and with little to no interruption to our residents. We are happy to say that K. P. LaMarco & Associates is a great company to work with!